Matthew W. Bailey
- Matt graduated from Furman University in 1987 with a BA in Accounting
- After developing an extensive background in public accounting and internal auditing, he became an analyst for The Williams Companies for several years before entering the insurance and investment business with Pathway Financial Services, Inc. in August of 2000.
- At Pathway Financial Services, Inc., Matt serves as Vice President with primary responsibilities in Employee Benefits and Investment Model Development.
- Matt has obtained the Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®)* certification and holds the Series 7, 51, 66 and 24 security licenses.
- He is a member of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) and plans to further his professional development in the retirement and investment areas.
- He is a registered principal and investment advisory representative offering securities and investment advisory services through the broker/dealer and registered investment adviser.
*Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, Certified FinancialPlanner™and federally registered CFP (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete initial and ongoing certification requirements.